We support both claimants and professionals. These are just some of the organisations who have subscribed to Benefits and Work:
- Royal College of Nursing
- Spinal Injuries Association
- Chesterfield Law Centre
- Stephenson’s Solicitors
- Birmingham Citizens Advice Bureau
- Manchester City Council Sensory Provision Team
Don't lose out just because the system isn't fair.
Are you making a Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) claim or appeal? Or being transferred from Incapacity Benefit to ESA?
Are you worried that the forms are complex and unclear, the medicals may be rushed and inaccurate and the decisions unfair? If so, use our expert, step-by-step guides and give yourself the best possible chance of getting your legal entitlement.
We’ll warn you of pitfalls, offer you specialist tips and tactics and guide you through every part of this bewildering process.
Learn how to complete every box in the disability living allowance (DLA) claim pack. Prepare for a medical visit. Represent yourself at a DLA appeal tribunal.
Register for FREE DLA HINTS & TIPS
14 August 2007
Benefits and Work has now obtained a copy of the July edition (issue 77) of the Decision Makers Exchange bulletin sent out to all DLA decision makers. Issues covered include:
- What award to make - indefinite or limited - where the claimant's needs arising from one condition are expected to reduce but other needs arising are expected to last indefinitely.
- The importance of considering alternative solutions to attention.
- An awarding decision can be superseded for the reason of anticipated change of circumstances.
- The importance of revising any later decision following a tribunal decision favourable to the claimant.
Benefits and Work members can download copies of Decision Makers Exchange.