× Members

PIP

• bro58
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #121643 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP
It is also in direct contradiction to the latest PIP Guidance published by The DWP only yesterday :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...5481&start=54#121606

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
  • RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
9 years 10 months ago #121645 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic PIP
Many thanks for the replies, feel less worried now. x
More
9 years 10 months ago #121647 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic PIP
I think this article could be easily ripped to shreds as it contains many errors.
  • RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
9 years 10 months ago #121648 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic PIP
Why do people waste time writing stupid articles that can cause stress?
  • bro58
9 years 10 months ago #121649 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP

RachelPotter wrote: Why do people waste time writing stupid articles that can cause stress?

Hi RP,

I could write you a 3000 word thesis on the answer to your query, but as I don't have the time nor the inclination, I will sum it up in one word :

SADDO'S :angry:

bro58
More
9 years 10 months ago #121650 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP
Just to put a final nail in this one.

The PIP Descriptors and the requirement for them to be carried out (a) safely; (b) to an acceptable standard; (c) repeatedly; and (d) within a reasonable time period are defined by legislation, they cannot be amended or their usage ignored or changed without further legislation being passed into law.

No such change has been made to the PIP legislation

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando, RachelPotter
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.