× Members

PiP And Esa - bit confused

More
8 years 7 months ago #140619 by Bazzel
Replied by Bazzel on topic PiP And Esa - bit confused
big thank you gordon , i will keep u posted thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140741 by Bazzel
hi again , just a quick question is it atos doing the health assesments for esa or maximus i know atos does health assesment for PIP was not to sure if it was the same for Esa thanks regards bazzel

More
8 years 7 months ago #140749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PiP And Esa - bit confused

Bazzel wrote: hi again , just a quick question is it atos doing the health assesments for esa or maximus i know atos does health assesment for PIP was not to sure if it was the same for Esa thanks regards bazzel

It's now Maximus or the Health Assessment Advisory Service as they prefer to be known.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazzel

More
8 years 7 months ago #140769 by Bazzel
Big thank you Gordon

More
8 years 7 months ago #140819 by Bazzel
Recived a letter today from PIP Saying I have to attend a medical assessment
Not sure why they did not read the information stating I can not attend a medical it has to be a home visit

My wife rang the medical centre and explain my conditions and explained it was stated on the pip they told my wife that I need a letter from doctor and need to contact dwp after I have the letter and they need to recive it by my assement which is 24th of September

My wife is taking me to my doctor tomorrow for a routine check up as normal and medication review and to get another sick notice for ESA and is going to ask for a letter for a home visit

Is this the correct way to do it I'm in a right panic state

Regards bazzel

More
8 years 7 months ago #140829 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PiP And Esa - bit confused
Bazzel

It is usual for a GP letter to be requested where a home assessment is requested.

I'm not sure why they have said for you to contact the DWP as the Decision lies wholly with the Assessment Provider and the DWP will not interfere with this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazzel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.