× Members

DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #152889 by tammy
Replied by tammy on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!
hi katy hope your ok i get pip and found it too much but i wouldnt give up because of the fantastic moderates made me realise i did have a case like your self i had read so many stories ...after i was awarded i helped my niece with her daughters dla in which they refused when she applied and she was turned on mandatory in which i done the appeal for her in which we won so come on girl you can do this think positive and fight on just like i did i really thought i couldnt put my self through it again but i came on here once again and ask for help in which they kindly guided me once again good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #152922 by linz17
Replied by linz17 on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!
Hi Katy,
Do NOT give in, you have fought through once, it is absolutely disgusting that we have to pass medicals & be pushed to the limit like this, but take comfort from the fact you beat them once & keep fighting. This site will help & you have all best wishes from so many people! I also have the vomit phobia, so you are not alone in so many ways. Hold your head up & pen in hand, & fight for your rights!
Linz x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katy

• Katy
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 weeks ago #153118 by Katy
Replied by Katy on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!
Thanks very much Gordon, Tammy and Linz, so kind of you all to reply. Yes I'm obviously just going to have to "suck it up" and get on with it. Thank GOD I took photos with my mobile of every single page of my PIP application form, after I'd filled them in. Hopefully I can just look them up and use most of the text there and copy it over directly. My lovely Consultant and his secretary sent me three master copies of the letter he did me for the PIP, so I can again hopefully use one of those

UGH it's just such a hideous thought going through all this again.

Does anyone know if I can find out the name of the medical professional who did my home visit. She did tell me on the day but I didn't write it down, so can't remember it. She was lovely, a psychiatric nurse.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #153145 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!

Katy wrote: Thanks very much Gordon, Tammy and Linz, so kind of you all to reply. Yes I'm obviously just going to have to "suck it up" and get on with it. Thank GOD I took photos with my mobile of every single page of my PIP application form, after I'd filled them in. Hopefully I can just look them up and use most of the text there and copy it over directly. My lovely Consultant and his secretary sent me three master copies of the letter he did me for the PIP, so I can again hopefully use one of those

UGH it's just such a hideous thought going through all this again.

Does anyone know if I can find out the name of the medical professional who did my home visit. She did tell me on the day but I didn't write it down, so can't remember it. She was lovely, a psychiatric nurse.

It should be on the assessment report which you can request from the DWP office that is dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.