× Members

Still waiting

More
7 years 7 months ago #164963 by mickymick
Replied by mickymick on topic Still waiting
Thank you, I didn't think we could appeal again , but as I said I wouldn't any way. The stress of the last few months has really taken a toll. I can assure everyone when I need to re apply in 2017/2018 I will definitely be reading every tiny bit of your brilliant and extremely helpful information. Thank you so much again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #164992 by Rowena
Replied by Rowena on topic Still waiting
I saw this complaint on another site and they said when they got a copy of the assessor's report, it was totally accurate. They concluded that it was the decision maker who came to those conclusions and from the smart answer you got from the person on the phone, I'll bet it was one of those toads that was responsible.

I have just had my f2f cancelled via phone call at 8.00 a.m. yesterday. I followed advice on that too and have sent an email acknowledging their cancellation and putting it in writing to me. At least I will have a paper trail to confirm this if they get tricky (as they have done with other people).

I am SO nervous because you hear these horror stories too much for my liking.

With regard to putting a pie on a plate and bunging it in the microwave, I thought I had read on here that a meal was to be prepared from raw ingredients. You might want to double check that with this site. If I didn't see it on the guides here it would've been in the guides for the assessors which you can download from this site also. :(

Good luck anyway. Please keep us informed of how you go on. :) :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #165118 by mickymick
Replied by mickymick on topic Still waiting
Thank you and I will. Good luck to you as well

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.