× Members

Additional Information

More
7 years 11 months ago #155270 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic Additional Information
I sent my ESA50 in on Mar 7, Post Office guaranteed by 1pm next day, and it was received the next day. I rang Maximus today to see what was happening, and they said it was still being considered. When I asked about a time scale, they couldn't say as they said each one was judged individually, whatever that means. I also asked whether there were delays in the system and they said that there had been some, but not now. Any comments???

Sorry but the waiting is not pleasant!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #155281 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Additional Information

summertrain wrote: I sent my ESA50 in on Mar 7, Post Office guaranteed by 1pm next day, and it was received the next day. I rang Maximus today to see what was happening, and they said it was still being considered. When I asked about a time scale, they couldn't say as they said each one was judged individually, whatever that means. I also asked whether there were delays in the system and they said that there had been some, but not now. Any comments???

Sorry but the waiting is not pleasant!

We're not aware of any slow down on ESA assessments although Easter will have had some effect.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

More
7 years 11 months ago #155288 by summertrain
Thanks Gordon. Now I'm worried that because I asked them they'll find the application and give an adverse decision.

More
7 years 11 months ago #155290 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Additional Information

summertrain wrote: Thanks Gordon. Now I'm worried that because I asked them they'll find the application and give an adverse decision.

The people on the phones have nothing to do with the assessment process, so there is no need to worry about having contacted them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: summertrain

More
7 years 11 months ago #157253 by summertrain
It's been 7 weeks since I sent in the ESA50, so I rang Maximus to see what was happening. They said that it's in a queue waiting to be looked at. They also said that the forms are looked at in date order when I asked if there were delays. I'm now wondering whether Maximus have got snowed under since they started doing reassessments. Sorry but the waiting has had a definite debilitating effect on my wellbeing which I really could do without.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
7 years 11 months ago #157433 by Anxiety Plus
Replied by Anxiety Plus on topic Additional Information
I sent mine off 1st March and also have been told mine is in a queue too, making me feel sick....so I know how you feel!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.