× Members

Called for DLA to PIP Assessment at private physio

More
7 years 5 months ago #170066 by Maggie
Got the letter from Motability today - car is to be returned on or before 1st November. :ohmy:

Been to see my Counsellor today and wept over her for an hour as well as ranting about the Bitch from Hell :angry: (Atos assessor). Feel a bit better for that! :lol:

Maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #170164 by Maggie
Husband has been looking over the various letters and notes again and realised that the Personal Independence Payment Consultation report form - PA4 is missing Page 4!

Page 3 has Current medication and treatment
Social and occupational history

Page 5 has Functional history, including variability, daily living activities and mobility activities

Please can someone tell me what is on page 4? How likely is it to be vital to any case I try to make? Will get back in touch with DWP about it, but doubt it will arrive in time for me to use for my MR.

Page 28 is missing too, but hopefully there's nothing vital on that!

More
7 years 5 months ago #170175 by slugsta
Hi Maggie,

This has cropped up before. If I remember correctly, page 4 is a continuation sheet and is not supplied if it is blank. I cannot comment about page 28.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

More
7 years 5 months ago #170181 by Mags
Hi

P.28 on my report is the name if the assessor, qualifications and he long it took to write the report.

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, slugsta

More
7 years 5 months ago #170198 by Maggie
Thank you so much Mrs H and Mags! :) That's set my mind at rest!
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 5 months ago #170302 by unBat412Fd
Hello Maggie, sorry to hear the car is going back on 1st Nov. Hope the rant to the counsellor helped. Good luck with the MR will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Can see u havin tough time of it. Sending you best wishes. Take care PP :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.