× Members

Called for DLA to PIP Assessment at private physio

More
7 years 3 months ago #177039 by Gordon

maggie68 wrote: Just had a thought since my last post - sorry! :blush:

Want to get any evidence ATOS has on me - eg the complaint I made and their response, plus their reply to my MP and anything else they have. This is to help my case for Tribunal.

Can I do a Subject Access Request to them for that? I have an address that came in letter in reply to my complaint, so would send to that I guess.

Yes you can make a SAR to ATOS, but I would only expect them to have information in regard the complaint, they do not hold a claimants assessment information, all of this is returned to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #177064 by freddey
hi maggie, sorry to butt into your thread, i have just read through your thread and feel for you. i am going through the same thing, my mr was received 06/12/16 at atos wolverhampton. i received the standard rate on both. i was in receipt of high rate of mobiity and middle rate care on dla. we shouldnt have to go through this degradation. a quick question if i may. how long did you wait for the decision from the mr ?. i hope you get what you are entitled to. merry christmas fred

More
7 years 3 months ago #177139 by Maggie

freddey wrote: hi maggie, sorry to butt into your thread, i have just read through your thread and feel for you. i am going through the same thing, my mr was received 06/12/16 at atos wolverhampton. i received the standard rate on both. i was in receipt of high rate of mobiity and middle rate care on dla. we shouldnt have to go through this degradation. a quick question if i may. how long did you wait for the decision from the mr ?. i hope you get what you are entitled to. merry christmas fred

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your kind words. :)

MR letter was received by DWP on Monday 17th October (the deadline! we posted next day guaranteed on the Saturday). The response was dated 30 November, but I actually got it on Tuesday 6th December. Second class post as always. :angry:

So looks as if it took them around 6 weeks, but they did get ATOS to contact my Counsellor and my GP, so that prob took up some extra time. I imagine you prob won't get a decision this year given the state of post with Xmas and bank holidays. ;) Good luck anyway... But start reading the stuff on how to fill in the Appeal Form, and thinking about arguments for Tribunal.

I sent an 8 page request for MR plus a letter from neighbour who wrote about my incapability of walking. Did absolutely zilch, plus it looks to me like the DM purposely mis-read my GP's form that was sent to ATOS. Made the assumption that because GP said I'm only bed-ridden 1-2 days a week (it's more like 6-7 but that's beside the point) I'm completely fine and healthy and can do everything the rest of the time. :angry: :whistle: Get ready for Tribunal. :(

Best wishes and Happy Christmas! :kiss: Maggie
The following user(s) said Thank You: freddey

More
7 years 3 months ago #177154 by freddey
thanks for the reply maggie.

we have got a added problem and that is we are moving into a disabled flat mid to end of january so will have to ask one of the mods on here for some advice.

i would have to say that the goverment have achieved what they set out to do and take a lot of money off the welfare bill. whether we are entitled or not. grrrrrrrrr.

More
7 years 3 months ago #177378 by Maggie
Finally got the form off to Tribunal Service yesterday (21 Dec), next day guaranteed. Its arrived safely this morning. I only did the simple basic ask for face to face Tribunal and as it was I had difficulty getting the form filled in. My back still very sore after the fall over a week ago, so sitting to write is very difficult.

We'd hoped to get to caravan for Xmas, but I can't take a 3 hour drive, so that's off. Hope we'll manage it sometime in Jan between hospital and dental trips! ;)

Hope everyone here has a good Christmas. I'm finding it very difficult to feel festive, though Father Christmas drove past in his sleigh a couple of days ago and he waved to me as I stood at bedroom window (couldn't get down the stairs) which made me feel a bit cheered. :) The sleigh comes past every year - local scouts collecting for charity.

I imagine I won't hear anything from Tribunal Service or DWP before next year, so hopefully we can have a peaceful and relaxed time for a couple of weeks before getting going on written arguments again. :unsure:

Happy Christmas Folks! :kiss: Maggie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

More
7 years 3 months ago #177412 by unBat412Fd
Hello Maggie. So so sorry to hear about your fall. I know how painful that one is as I fell down stone steps a few years ago and landed on my coccyx and still have trouble with it now. Glad you got the form in. I do hope you manage to find a bit of a lift and are able to enjoy Christmas somehow. Perhaps Santa passing your window was a good sign eh?. Hope so!! lots of love at Christmas to you and your hubby. All the best PP :) Christmas hugs :) !!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.