× Members

Well, its done!

More
7 years 4 months ago #174854 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic should I expect a call.........?
:) as you can see, I now have a different name!

Anyway, seeing a post earlier re: question on the PIP form ....managing treatments, reminded me that I wanted to get your opinion. As i have already submitted my form, your response will be a little redundant, but would appreciate your thoughts.

I informed them I have been diagnosed with Bronchiectasis in October 16, my GP recommended that each morning i have postural drainage done by my husband each morning (15-20 minutes) in addition, that he puts my gels and drops in my eyes when i have a flare up of dry eyes,as i cant squeeze the bottles to release the drops due to stiffness and numbness in my hands, plus, soreness of upper arm muscles. I explained when i did try it not only caused me pain, the drops ended up all over my cheeks instead of going in my eyes.

Do you think they will consider points for my reponse?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #174873 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Well, its done!
Well done on getting your name changed!

Do I think you should get points for this descriptor? Yes.

Will DWP share this opinion? Let's wait and see!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
7 years 4 months ago #175041 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic Well, its done!
Hi,

Well, still not heard anything regarding my claim....assessment date. They received my application on the 18th November..am I being a bit previous?

thank you

More
7 years 4 months ago #175059 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Well, its done!

littlenell11 wrote: Hi,

Well, still not heard anything regarding my claim....assessment date. They received my application on the 18th November..am I being a bit previous?

thank you

If there was any problem then you would have heard by now. We normally expect an appointment letter in 2-3 weeks from returning the form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 4 months ago #175084 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic Well, its done!
Hi again,

I need to send my neurologist letter to ATOS.but dont know the address. I found their website, it only has a web address and phone number..........should i just call them?

More
7 years 4 months ago #175086 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Well, its done!

littlenell11 wrote: Hi again,

I need to send my neurologist letter to ATOS.but dont know the address. I found their website, it only has a web address and phone number..........should i just call them?

Yes, it is the best way of ensuring you use the correct address.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.