× Members

Well, its done!

More
7 years 3 months ago #175176 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic Well, its done!
Well, rang ATOS to get the correct address to send on further medical info. I was told I had to ring the DWP!............been trying to ring them all afternoon, is this correct, I thought any further info should be sent to ATOS?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #175194 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Well, its done!

littlenell11 wrote: Well, rang ATOS to get the correct address to send on further medical info. I was told I had to ring the DWP!............been trying to ring them all afternoon, is this correct, I thought any further info should be sent to ATOS?

thank you

Send the letter to the DWP using the address on the letter inviting you to claim PIP and if you have a face to face assessment, send a copy to the relevant assessment centre and take a copy on the day.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #175197 by littlenell11
Many thanks gordon

More
7 years 3 months ago #175656 by littlenell11
Hi,

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Just one question, I still haven't heard back from DWP re: my PIP application. They received it on the 18th November.................should I leave it a little longer, or ring them?

thankyou

More
7 years 3 months ago #175682 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Well, its done!

littlenell11 wrote: Hi,

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Just one question, I still haven't heard back from DWP re: my PIP application. They received it on the 18th November.................should I leave it a little longer, or ring them?

thankyou

You can check with the Assessment Provider for your postcode.

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

www.atoshealthcare.com

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
7 years 3 months ago #175728 by littlenell11
Thank you for the links you sent earlier, in your opinion is it too early to ring them to chase my assessment app.?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.