× Members

Well, its done!

More
7 years 5 months ago #171552 by mrsoptic
Replied by mrsoptic on topic Well, its done!
I had my invite letter and made the phone call myself. It took 2 weeks for my form to come and you have about 3 weeks to send it back. Had a text today to say they have recieved it back and might need a medical. We will see. I went through our first claim to pip in Jan with my husband and mental health issues. In all honesty it wasn't that bad so I'm hoping they are nice to me as I've been ill from childhood so 22 years now and I'm dreading all this :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #171576 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic Well, its done!
How many days do you get from receiving invite to claim PIP to making phone call please?

Thx in advance

More
7 years 5 months ago #171606 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Well, its done!

Noodles wrote: How many days do you get from receiving invite to claim PIP to making phone call please?

Thx in advance

4 weeks

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noodles

More
7 years 5 months ago #171652 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic Well, its done!
HI,

When I made the call to DWP in response receiving the letter of invitation to apply for PIP, the lady from DWP asked if I wanted to use evidence from my DLA to support my new claim for PIP...is this advisable or not?

Many thanks
Claire

More
7 years 5 months ago #171660 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic Well, its done!
Thank you Gordon.sorry with the delay in responding.............just learning my way around the site!

More
7 years 5 months ago #171703 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Well, its done!

vinnyax@ wrote: HI,

When I made the call to DWP in response receiving the letter of invitation to apply for PIP, the lady from DWP asked if I wanted to use evidence from my DLA to support my new claim for PIP...is this advisable or not?

Many thanks
Claire

It depends on how old it is, whether it is relevant to your conditions as they are now and whether it addresses any of the PIP activities. Our recommendation is to include evidence yourself that way you know what is submitted and can tie it in to your answers on the PIP2.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.