× Members

PIP 1043 form help me please, I am terrified :(

More
6 years 9 months ago #191954 by melannie
I have now got a support letters from both my friends GP and District Nurse team leader, I could word them on here obviously without giving any of the most private details away and then, well, would you or anyone be in any postion to say or not whether the letters sound great, they both look good to me and are also quite short and sweet, so I could do that if you or anyone think it would help, I have about 2 working days left before the paperwork has to be sent to them and I will be making sure it's sent guaranteed 24 hr delivery with tracking by royal mail too so that they can't pretend they never received anything as I know what like they can be.

Let me know if you would like me to type in the wording of the letters without any names or anything that effects privacy, it might help, I am not sure, all I know is at this point I still don't even have the 1043 form filled in as I am terrified incase I make a mistake, and don't worry about the person having to attend a face to face, that's impossible as he has been housbound for years now, so even if the worst came to the worst they would have to come to him but he is extremely pettrified, poor soul having to be put through all this again after only 10 months :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #191974 by melannie
I replied with another comment too but I see it's not been applied, how come ?

I never said anything wrong or disclosed private info etc ?

Maybe this site is only good for weekdays, I don't know, thing is, I have about 2 workings days to get this form filled in and it will be sent using Guranteed 24hr delivery tracked by loyal mail, expensive yes, but I am not paying for the postage, the disabled person wishes it to be this way.

I still don't know why my other post hasn't been added yet as other people could potentially have helped in the meantime, time is extremely of the essence now, 2 working days.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192004 by Gordon

melannie wrote: Let me know if you would like me to type in the wording of the letters without any names or anything that effects privacy, it might help, I am not sure

Without an understanding of your conditions and how they affect you, any comments I could make would be very limited, as long as you are happy and you feel that the letters address the PIP Descriptors, then that's all you can hope for.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: melannie

More
6 years 9 months ago #192023 by Gordon

melannie wrote: I replied with another comment too but I see it's not been applied, how come ?

I never said anything wrong or disclosed private info etc ?

Maybe this site is only good for weekdays, I don't know, thing is, I have about 2 workings days to get this form filled in and it will be sent using Guranteed 24hr delivery tracked by loyal mail, expensive yes, but I am not paying for the postage, the disabled person wishes it to be this way.

I still don't know why my other post hasn't been added yet as other people could potentially have helped in the meantime, time is extremely of the essence now, 2 working days.

Moderators are only on during the week. All posts are moderated and will not appear in the forum until approved. The next time a Moderator will be online is always posted as the last message of the day.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: melannie

More
6 years 8 months ago #192933 by melannie
Hi everyone, I got another two week extension onto the first extension and now with some help from someone else I am filling in the form for my friend.

Now, I am his appointed nominee and carer, not a professional carer and don't get paid for it but I still have to look after every aspect of my friends needs right across the board.

One thing I am wondering about is, is it ok for me to add that I am his DNP as I am the person who makes sure he gets his correct drugs day and night etc but I am not a nurse, just trying my best in every was to look after the gentleman ? Please let me know a.s.a.p.

More
6 years 8 months ago #192945 by Gordon

melannie wrote: One thing I am wondering about is, is it ok for me to add that I am his DNP as I am the person who makes sure he gets his correct drugs day and night etc but I am not a nurse, just trying my best in every was to look after the gentleman ? Please let me know a.s.a.p.

I don't see a problem with you mentioning this, but be aware that they are being assessed on the things that they can't do, not the things that they don't do. So if there are things that you do for them as part of your caring role, you must explain why they can't do them for their selves.

Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.