× Members

WRAG interview, what to do

More
5 years 11 months ago #211217 by Invisible guy
Replied by Invisible guy on topic WRAG interview, what to do
the MP wrote back that the DWP didn't reply and that he had been chasing them for a reply. What's the next step? can I finally contact the Ombudsman? thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211219 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG interview, what to do

Schopenhauer wrote: the MP wrote back that the DWP didn't reply and that he had been chasing them for a reply. What's the next step? can I finally contact the Ombudsman? thanks

What is happening with the Independent Case Examiner?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Invisible guy

More
5 years 11 months ago #211224 by Invisible guy
I have no idea. Is that who I should contact now? The MP just wrote that if he needs any other info from me, he'll let me know. That's it.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211240 by Invisible guy
ah yes, I remember now (I can't even remember this stuff myself because it takes 30 years). I chose to involve the MP instead of ICE because the latter would fob me off because the DWP must give a 'final answer'; but since the latter never answers anyways, I chose to do away with these useless people at ICE. Any ideas about anything else I can do? Thanks

More
5 years 11 months ago #211241 by Invisible guy
another thing I don't understand about ICE is, why is it different from other organizations when you get no responses to a complaint? With the Ombudsman, you can involve them when the complaint gets no answer within 2 months or something like that.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211269 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG interview, what to do
Schopenhauer

I know you are not going to like this but if you can't show that you have followed the official complaints procedure then all that is going to happen is that they are going to say that you haven't complete the previous stage and bounce it back to your.

Your MP pursuing the matter is separate from your doing, I had hoped that they would have more leverage with the DWP but it appears not from your post.

Have a look at the following

www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/benef...its-and-tax-credits/

and in particular the link for the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman at the bottom of the page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Invisible guy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.