× Members

WRAG interview, what to do

More
5 years 11 months ago #211282 by Invisible guy
Replied by Invisible guy on topic WRAG interview, what to do
Thanks. I have read it all and it appears that the Ombudsman is just as useless as ICE, you basically live with your problem or you contact the MP, which I have done. Well, I guess that soon or later, somehow, this will have to reach a point; I guess that by then it will just be more money in my pockets....it has happened before, tribunals etc, I have always won in the end. Of course, in life there's no guarantees of anything. But at least I will be able to prove I have done all I could. My only real worry is keeping a roof over my head. If it were about the money only, I would tell the DWP to keep them, as long as I have nothing to do with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211328 by Invisible guy
I have never been able to comprehend this process, though. So if the DWP tosses my letters in the bin and don't reply, I lose the battle and that's it? The Ombudsman and ICE are a load of rubbish! And I'd like to say it to their face! Any ideas about how to do it? Of course, contacting them in the first place is a mystery!

More
5 years 11 months ago #211347 by Waylay
Replied by Waylay on topic WRAG interview, what to do
Apparently ICE is backlogged with complaints that they're looking at complaints from 1.5 years ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Invisible guy

More
5 years 11 months ago #211376 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG interview, what to do

Schopenhauer wrote: I have never been able to comprehend this process, though. So if the DWP tosses my letters in the bin and don't reply, I lose the battle and that's it? The Ombudsman and ICE are a load of rubbish! And I'd like to say it to their face! Any ideas about how to do it? Of course, contacting them in the first place is a mystery!

www.gov.uk/government/organisations/independent-case-examiner

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #211521 by Invisible guy
yes I could figure out how to find the website by myself, thanks a lot

More
5 years 11 months ago #211522 by Invisible guy
well actually looking at the complaints at all is still better than nothing! what I don't understand is, you reach an impasse because the DWP doesn't reply, but ICE does not accepts your complaint because the DWP doesn't reply, and of course the Ombudsman says the same thing, then you contact the MP and he gets no replies either. So that's it? You've had it and you end up on the streets because the DWP didn't reply and ICE says: 'sorry, but you've got no reply from the DWP' (as if that is the claimant's doing) ? Is that how it works?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.