× Members

WRAG interview, what to do

More
5 years 11 months ago #211538 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG interview, what to do
Schopenhauer

I've looked back at your previous posts, it's now more than three months since your claim ended. You appear to be focussing solely on the complaints process, have you requested a Mandatory Reconsideration of the Decision to close your claim?

Have you made a new claim for ESA?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Invisible guy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211583 by Invisible guy
Replied by Invisible guy on topic WRAG interview, what to do
I did send a MR request although I have never been officially notified that the claim 'ended'. From my point of view, it didn't.

I did not and will not make a new claim. They messed up; they will have to fix it. It costed me huge effort and considerable time to get what I was entitled to....I have better things to do than running around just because the DWP hates me and tries to do all they can to get me on the streets. If I get on the streets, they will all pay it back later.

It's not fair that I have to get back to square one just because the DWP is highly incompetent. They want war? They'll have it. I'd rather waste my time fighting back than wasting my time making a new claim, only to probably have it ended again in the same way.

I have done nothing wrong....I am not to be blamed. They are. And they will.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211584 by Invisible guy
I also really detest having to ask doctors for sick notes, more than I have. I just cannot accept that I would have to go through all this rubbish process again. I hate it. I am tired of the whole stupid thing.

Thanks.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211586 by Invisible guy
and even if I wanted to make new claims, I don't have the energy and/or the time. I need these to deal with my health problems.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211596 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG interview, what to do
Schopenhauer

Forgive me but I don't know how to advise you further, the only likely solution to the issues that you have is for you to re-engage with the DWP but I understand why you do not wish to do this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Invisible guy

More
5 years 11 months ago #211646 by Invisible guy
Gordon,

you have nothing to be forgiven about. You told me what you could, and if that didn't work, it's only because of the DWP's incompetence.

As for me, I followed all the procedures to the best of my ability. The only time I did not attend a WRAG interview was because I had a physical impairment (and I have the result of a medical scan to prove it). So, I don't blame myself either. The DWP didn't respond to my 37 letters, to the MP, they won't reply for the next year yet, etc etc, right?

Well, the only sure thing is that sooner or later, they WILL have to respond. And then the tables will start to turn. I have faith that in the knowledge that in the end, if you haven't done anything wrong and you have made sure of that, you can be almost fearless.

I have read all the case studies you have on your website, and searched everywhere for more, and found them. I am currently reading all the Housing Benefit regulations: I have to find another way and cannot allow it to be 'tied' to the ESA, and I think I have already found a way to do that, without doing anything wrong. I just cannot depend on ESA anymore because it's like playing the lottery: you never know what's going to happen.

And no, I am not going to waste my time reengaging with the DWP. I already did. That's good enough. One thing about me is that when I try something, I am serious about it, but if it doesn't work, I don't keep wasting my time with it. Who said: 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results everytime'.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.