× Members

copy of pip assessment ,

More
5 years 8 months ago #216503 by alison
Replied by alison on topic copy of pip assessment ,
just a update,: it a month now since having my face to face for pip review ,, rang dwp for the 5th time today asking for a copy of the assessment report ,, was told a decision has not been made yet and a copy will not be sent out as the decision maker may need to refer back to the assessment report in order to make a decision ,,,, ide like to know if any other member is having the same issue with there reports being sent out ,as gordon said he is not aware of any change in requesting a copy of the report , i shll be contacting my MP about this and hopefully they can write to the dwp as to why ive been told this and other members have had no issue with requesting thiers ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #216510 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic copy of pip assessment ,
alison

I've seen this comment about the DM needing to refer to the report several times lately as if there is only one copy of the report in the universe and it cannot be shared.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 8 months ago #216571 by alison
Replied by alison on topic copy of pip assessment ,
gordon ,
yes it seems to be the case ,, when i rang and was told this i said ,,well ime not asking for the origanal report ,ime asking for a COPY ,, i further asked if the rule may have changed as previously i didnt have any problem with requesting a copy ,she stutterd and said no ,but on same sentence said the decision maker may want to look back on it that is why it isnt posted until decision has been made ,, so i replied ,,are you saying that no ruling has been changed regarding claimants requesting copies ,,so why is it after 4 weeks ime still not able to recieve a copy when previously you could request one after 7 days of the assesment ,? , there a law onto their own it seems ,,:evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.