× Members

Good news and no more benefit stresses for now.

More
5 years 2 months ago #224898 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Benefit stress.
J

The Decision Notice is normally all there is, please don't be tempted to ask for a further explanation as this is the first stage to an appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal and the DWP will receive a copy as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225225 by johnhoward65
Replied by johnhoward65 on topic Benefit stress.
Hi

I phoned ESA and they said they have things back from Maximus and that it was in the pile waiting for a decision maker to get to it and look over it.

I haven't heard anything from Maximus myself since sending the ESA50. I had no WCA when I first claimed ESA, could it be possible that I won't have a face to face this time or is that wishful thinking?

Thanks

J

More
5 years 2 months ago #225240 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Benefit stress.
J

There are considerable delays in the ESA assessment process and you won't hear about whether a face to face is required until your file gets to the top of the pile.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #226686 by johnhoward65
Replied by johnhoward65 on topic Good news and no more benefit stresses for now.
Hello,

I have now received my ESA reassessment decision. I'm still in the support group and I'm thankful that no face to face was required.

At tribunal I got a 4 year award on my PIP but have been told my ESA award is for 18 months. I'll take that though and at least I can breath easy for a while.

Thanks Gordon, B&W, all!

J

More
5 years 1 month ago #226691 by Gordon
J

Well done on the on-going ESA award, congratulations.

Gordon
Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.