× Members

well, that was quick!

More
4 years 11 months ago #229145 by littlenell11
How long was created by littlenell11
Hi again, apologies for posting this under a new topic, but, just cannot find my previous posts.

Quick question, DWP received my completed pip review forms on 29th jan, to date I haven't heard anything. Do you recommended I chase things up?

Kindest regards
Littlenell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229158 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How long
littlenell

I would try contacting the Assessment Provider for your postcode.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
4 years 10 months ago #230336 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic still waiting..........
Hi,

Well, still waiting to hear from DWP/IAS regarding my PIP review assessment. I returned my completed forms, which was signed for on 29th Jan, i rang the DWP shortly afterwards, they confirmed they had my application on the system. Since then, nothing, I took your advice Gordon and phoned IAS,..........they said they hadnt received anything, simply cannot get through to DWP.......although , will keep trying. In the meantime, do you have any update on timescales ?

Thank you

More
4 years 10 months ago #230342 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic still waiting..........
littlenell

There appears to be some delay in the PIP assessment process but only a couple of weeks, so I would have expected you to have heard by now.

How long ago did you contact IAS? If more than a couple of weeks then it would be worth trying them again.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #230422 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic still waiting..........
Update.....received my assessment appointment today, for Tuesday 14th..... I thought they gave 7 days notice or am I mistaken.

Thank you Gordon

More
4 years 10 months ago #230438 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic still waiting..........
littlenell

Yes, they are required to give seven days written notice but this includes postage.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.