× Members

well, that was quick!

More
4 years 11 months ago #230480 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic still waiting..........
hi again,
Just received a phone call from IAS to ask if i was attending my assessment tomorrow, is this normal/ routine

many thanks

littlenell1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic still waiting..........
littlenell

Other members have reported this happening.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
4 years 11 months ago #230574 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic still waiting..........update
Had my assessment this morning, yes, it was fairly long 1-1.30, very detailed, but, its over!, either way its done!, I am absolutely shattered, but, whatever the outcome, I told them everything I wanted to, so, now I wait..................thank you Gordon for all your advice and info.

Will update when I hear back from them, the assessor said it would be approx 6-8 weeks.

thank you again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 10 months ago #231357 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic well, that was quick!
Hi again,

I had my assessment on the 14th May, and received the decision today.....stays the same, standard rate for both!

A special thank you for Gordon, for always being there and giving succint, professional advice. Thank you so much Gordon

xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, ivyfox

More
4 years 10 months ago #231362 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic well, that was quick!
littlenell

Really pleased for you, a very well done and congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
4 years 10 months ago #231414 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic well, that was quick!
Just a quick question Gordon, given that I have received the same award, is there any value in requesting a copy of the HA report? .....still in shock on the speed of the decision!

Thank you again Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.