× Members

Hello, sad to be back

More
4 years 11 months ago #230187 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Hello, sad to be back
Mutty

If a recommendation is already being sent to the DWP then I would not send the letter, if nothing else it may delay the process as the DWP have no in-house medical support and it could mean the report is sent back to IAS for comment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna2512

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230191 by Donna2512
Replied by Donna2512 on topic Hello, sad to be back
Thank you I won't then seeing as fundamentally they were writing in support of a paper assessment which IAS had already agreed based on the form I sent in. I don't want DWP to delay or even worse send it back to IAS.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231573 by Donna2512
So I've received the "we have all the information needed to make a decision on your claim letter" today. Any ideas on how long it takes from then to get a decision?

More
4 years 10 months ago #231575 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Hello, sad to be back

Mutty wrote: So I've received the "we have all the information needed to make a decision on your claim letter" today. Any ideas on how long it takes from then to get a decision?

I don't have a current view but we were quoting ten weeks in April.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna2512

More
4 years 10 months ago #231581 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Hello, sad to be back
Took them 12 weeks to get back to me- but that was a review rather than first DLA to PIP submission

More
4 years 10 months ago #232330 by Donna2512
Well the dreaded brown envelope arrived today. Enhanced daily living and standard mobility which is what I believed was the right award and same rate as her DLA. Exactly six weeks since I posted off PIP2 so really quick I think and no face to face which was a blessing.
Can't actually believe how painless it was this time after the trauma of my son's award. The difference? Joining here before filling in PIP2 and then using the guide like a bible.
Thank you Gordon for your sound advice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, ivyfox

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.