× Members

Compliance Officer interview, then cancelled?

More
4 years 11 months ago #230902 by suzanne
What initiates an Complaince interview?
f
Seems to be loss of records related to contribution based IB and pension disregard as a result of highest rate Care DLA... What happens with their records! I know they are notorious but its awful when we are held to account as if we haven't disclosed info having bearing on our claims. Its scandalous!
Can someone confirm transitional arrangements for claimants above migrated to contribution ESA, Support Group.
BTW I can no longer navigate this system. I can't see my prior posts. When I logged on tonight it said I'd logged on 3 minutes ago.. What is happening - is DWP monitoring me? I feel angry and mostly anxious and perplexed..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #230909 by BIS
Hi Suzanne

Letters for Compliance Interviews are sent out at random or sometimes they are initiated because someone has made a fraud complaint (including potentially malicious ones).

I can assure you that you are not being monitored by anyone from the DWP. Just log out and clear your browser history before logging in again. Blips sometimes happen. You should be able to see your prior posts.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by BIS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.