× Members

Advised of appointment, esa 50 sent off yesterday

More
4 years 6 months ago #236584 by Chrissy
Hi

Today I just got notified of a hopsital appointment on 1st October and I sent off my ESA50 form yesterday.
Who do i need to notify/?
Do i have to write to someone or can i phone them?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236598 by BIS
Hi Chrissy

You can ring the DWP and inform them. The number will be on the letter that was sent with the form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #236599 by Chrissy
Hi I don't have the letter, is it the normal DWP ESA advice line?
The only number I have is on the reminder letter from maximus 08001690310
is that the correct number.
thanks

More
4 years 6 months ago #236608 by BIS
Hi Chrissy

Try the mxmimus number first - if they're not interested use the normal DWP ESA line

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #236759 by Chrissy

BIS wrote: Hi Chrissy

Try the mxmimus number first - if they're not interested use the normal DWP ESA line

BIS

Hi Bis, thanks, I should have come back to this thread as I didn't see this post.
I rang DWP and they asked me who told me to ring the DWP.
I was hesitant mentioning this site, and just said a website, but the call handler wanted to know which website, so I told him this one and asked if he knew it and he said no.

IMPORTANT will this negatively affect me?

Also, I told the call handler I had been on hold ages, so I asked him if there was a quicker number I could ring, and he said if I get a letter with a medical date on that clashes with any of my appointments I should ring this number 0800 2888777 I just googled it and it is the maximus number, so I will ring them today as sugggested.
I am just worried that I mentioned this site to the DWP as they have my details, not my password for this site but I am worried they can look through the forums.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236760 by BIS
Hi Chrissy

You have nothing to worry about. No one knows who you are on here and they cannot find out

BIS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.