× Members

PIP GUIDE PRINTING PROBLEMS, FORUMS HELP NEEDED!

More
4 years 6 months ago #238190 by SUE C C
Help! I have tried and given up to print a copy of your PIP Mandatory appeal guide, and today I am trying to print pages 8-11 of your PIP guide, The Activities and descriptors in brief.

I am using an ancient MacBook, your guide is in Adobe Acrobat Reader, I am a confirmed technophobe so pushing a button to print is about it.

When I select print, even number pages only, the printer prints away and I have page 8 & 10. When I select print, odd number pages only, the printer prints away and I have page 8 & 10 again. I contacted your tech support and Steve suggested downloading and looking at the guides on screen. I'm really sorry but I am old school and wanted a printed copy to lay out in front of me to cross reference, highlight or write all over.

I know my MacBook and printer will print Adobe Acrobat Reader Documents as it already has done. I even printed a copy of your ESA Guide without any problems. So on Steve's suggestion I am putting it out there on the Forum to see if someone can help. Please.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238192 by Gordon
Sue

I've tested this on my system (Windows) and it has printed correctly.

Have you tried simplifying it and just printing pages 8-11 of pages 9 and 11 one at a time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #238218 by SUE C C
Evening Gordon. No I don’t think I’ve tried a single page print, I’ll give it a go tomorrow. I tried to print a copy of your PIP Mandatory Appeal Guide, but as there was no ‘double sided’ option to print it, I chose even numbered pages to print, which it did, but would not print the odd numbered pages, so frustrated and confused I am.

I did eventually get the Activities & Descriptors from CAB website.

Sue

More
4 years 5 months ago #239336 by SUE C C
Hello again.

Does anyone know if there's anyway I can print pages from the guides on my Apple MacBook, that does not have MicroSoft Windows? When I try to, a dialogue box pops up saying "unable to print page" Thanks.

Sue

More
4 years 5 months ago #239341 by Gordon
Sue

The process of printing a page on a Mac is no different than it is under Windows, you are just just using a Mac version of the software to do it.

Are there any additional messages?

Does your printer have ink and paper and is it attached to your Mac Book either through wifi if the printer supports it of physically via a cable?

Is the printer setup on your Mac Book?

Can you print from other sources?

Gordon

More
4 years 5 months ago #239354 by SUE C C
Evening Gordon.

There's no additional message.
Printer has ink & paper.
It's on the home wi-fi network (No cable)
It does print on a non MacBook laptop.

Sue.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.