× Members

change of circumstances help,were do i go?

More
3 years 5 months ago #253433 by Sharon
dear friends, im asking for some advice. I fell ill beginning of2018 which ended up with emergency laparotomy, and complications from then on.e-coli...sepsis 2 times.. stent in bladder.. and nephrostomy through right kidney twice. my carer said with all this whats going,you need to tell pip change of circumstances which i did and ive had the form a month and got an extension till 22 november!!!!! ive just worryed about this stupid form daily without even filling any in its that stresseful. i dont really know how to navigate around the website even though ive been a mem,ber for years. iread the guides but cant seem to do it .can someone help me to understand the guides on a change of circumstances in pip form. i have also been dealing with depression since 20 yrs of age when i lost my mum and was alone, im 47 now, i still feel im waiting for my life to start!!! an im 47!!. my 21 year old son was adopted at 5 as he deserved better than just me he needed family which i hadnt. the best thing for him was to be with a more family as it was just me in a hostel . anyway he is 21 now i miss him so much my heart aches inside me and im not ever going to get used to it. which leads to depression, anxiety,paranoia,eating problems, agoraphobia ive not moved out the house since the ecoli in june. i dont go out.i miss appointments and change them but can never get there this is mainly why my health has deteriated over the years left things to go bad which im paying for now with pain and all other crap. sorry i went on i dont have anyone at all to talk to....no;one unless im in hospital! how sad is that but i dont care anyway. so back to change of circumstances please can someone guide me with advice? you would be helping someone out very very much thanks and stay safe everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253442 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic change of circumstances help,were do i go?
Sharon

As you have reported a Change of Circumstances you will have been sent a PIP2 to complete this is the same form as you received when you originally made your claim for PIP.

You need to complete the form as is it is a new claim based on your conditions and limitations as they are now, include evidence as you can even if it was submitted with your previous form or with the appeal.

There have been some changes to the PIP criteria since you were last assessed so please make use of the latest version of our PIP Claim guide

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If you have any specific questions then please come back to the forum and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253486 by denby
Replied by denby on topic change of circumstances help,were do i go?
Hi Sharon, just to say hello even if I'm a stranger, if you come on here often you'll see I do too. I do notice it was your carer that encouraged you to apply for a change of circumstances. Could she/he help with the form at all? or write a letter with the list of ailments you suffer from? This could go in with the form. Be aware that although you should not miss the deadline and will need to post the form prob special delivery to be sure given it's already the 19th, all is not lost if you haven't got everything together.
Put a note on the form probs in the 'any extra' page saying you will be sending in more, and just send everything else in as soon as you can after the 22nd. Just be sure every extra sheet and stuff you send on after has got your name and NI No on the top. And keep copies of EVERYTHING.
Very best wishes, and let us know when you have managed to send it off, Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.