× Members

Pup review time

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #267697 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pup review time
Hi pomaus, I agree totally with the previous responses, especially the one from BIS. Cut and paste everything from before, edit as necessary to show any changes. Also explain how the previous assessment really affected you. Use your own words. Unless the previous claim form was deficient (and maybe appeal was required) I would always copy what was written previously. It makes life so much easier than having to think of how to reword! Good luck I hope this helps. And PS. we are all here to help, so please don't hesitate to post another query if need be. LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by LL26.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pomaus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.