× Members

Phone assessment pip

More
2 years 2 months ago #267123 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Phone assessment pip
Hi hedera-helix

Hee is the link to the newsletter denby was talking about; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/4481-dwp-...-their-mobile-phones

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, hedera-helix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #267494 by hedera-helix
Replied by hedera-helix on topic Phone assessment pip
Oh dear I'm glad you won its so horrible isn't it the way they go about things
Thankyou so much I will ask my freind to phone as soon as I get my appointment, its no good with phone assessments as they can't see your demeanour or how you are looking just a voice answering questions but
Anyway thankyou again. Will ask for recording too even tho that make me more nervous :-/

More
2 years 2 months ago #267495 by hedera-helix
Replied by hedera-helix on topic Phone assessment pip
Thankyou for your reply, I'm so worried but if I do what Denby said and ask for it to be recorded, I'm going to end up breaking down as I Allways feel like I'm being tested to see if I'm making it all up and a fraud. Phone assessments are not a good way to see mental health, definitely not bpd. Thankyou again glad there's this site I can ask for help on. Robbie

More
2 years 2 months ago #267508 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Phone assessment pip
Hi hedera-helix

Even though you ask for a recording, it would be prudent to also make a recording for your own use as we have heard on the forum from members who have been told that there was an issue with the recording and therefore could not be offered a copy.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: hedera-helix

More
2 years 2 months ago #267511 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Phone assessment pip
Dear hedera helix, if you do end up breaking down it is not against you, it will just show the assessor how much you struggle to cope with stuff. That's a good thing not a bad one. Our daughter broke down repeatedly which you can clearly hear on the recording. So when the assessor wrote that she 'coped well with the assessment and was not distressed,' I just had to go through and point out in response that she can be heard crying at x y and z minutes into the recording. We won:- Enhanced.

Try to keep your chin up a little as we are all backing you here, but cry, stutter and garble all you naturally do under stress during the assessment. You are NOT a fraud!
Kind regards,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, hedera-helix

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.