× Members

PIP online form issue

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #267212 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP online form issue
Hi Lawson

I have to say you were 'lucky' sending stuff with ring binders. Believe me - it would have been a 'problem' you were just fortunate that someone took the time to do upload the information. You can't rely on that happening. As Denby has said - the people who do this have no interest in claimants, it is a mechanical procedure to upload them. I know from my own experience that the information was not even loaded up all at the same time - so you can put coloured tabs or whatever, but they won't make a difference to someone putting the papers into the scanner holder. What counts is making sure each page has a page number, a national insurance number, name and a question number if applicable and any cross-reference. 'Tab three' means nothing if the information has been scanned onto the system.

However, at the end of the day, you have to do what feels right for you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by BIS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #267219 by Lawson
Replied by Lawson on topic PIP online form issue
No wonder information goes missing or is not recorded and nobody actually reads the physical claim form. Scary stuff. We were pleased that a fellow claimant for ESA some years ago confirmed that she had done the same as my query here. Took hints from her. She did this for a relative as well and was actually complimented for it being very professional and easy to read. Sorry but just worry that important information can be lost - especially with what you experienced ( not all scanned at the same time). Anyway - Thank you Bis and all for your advice it really is appreciated and I shall not trouble you again with this subject.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.