× Members

D-day looms (tribunal date) - Q? on submissions

• Dragon
13 years 7 months ago #25486 by Dragon
Hi jeffw

As Jim,DepressedDerek and tb1uk have stated, you have a number of options to consider for submitting these documents to the tribunal. It matters not whether you or CAB sends them as the tribunal will make a judgement based on the evidence and not who sent or delivered them.

Recently, with no support from CAB or a WRO, I had no choice but to represent my son at his recent appeal. As a result of a deterioration in his condition, he had unforseen treatment 2 days before the appeal and letters showing further tests over the coming weeks. I had no option but to hand these to the Clerk on the day. I am pleased to say that we won our appeal and the board were very sensitive and sympathetic.

All the best

Kaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.