× Members

win appeal but find work, how to re-claim

• RachelPotter
13 years 4 months ago #33207 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:win appeal but find work, how to re-claim
Hi Derek,
That is really useful to know, and can I add reading to the list. If you can hold a book, turn the pages (physical) and concentrate on what you are reading(mental), then you are obviously fit for work.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #33306 by sfros46
Replied by sfros46 on topic Re:win appeal but find work, how to re-claim
I better keep quiet about the fact I can drive a car then (even though it is with hand controls...).

• RachelPotter
13 years 4 months ago #33317 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:win appeal but find work, how to re-claim
Can drive a car, do drive a car?! It's all in the way they interpret what you say anyway!

I told the ATOS nurse that it had taken me three years to visit my old neighbour after they had moved because of mental health/anxiety problems and that I had to stop on the way due to my ME/CFS;

Translates as "can drive for more than an hour to visit friends"!

Best wishes,
Rachel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.