× Members

worried now, should i call and check?

• zjturner
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 months ago #43409 by zjturner
worried now, should i call and check? was created by zjturner
Hi there, as most of you know i have my tribunal this week on Thursday. I'm mentally ready and prepared for it, however i am worried about something.

In the letter i was told to send my appeal evidence at least 7 days before the hearing. That was all well and good because i sent them 9 days before, but i've now looked around and read that i should have been sent a letter saying they had received these documents, and i haven't had anything of the sort?

Do you think i should call and check or is this usual? I don't want to go on Thursday and find they don't have any. They had all my details in to a fine point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #43418 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:worried now, should i call and check?
Hi,

There's no harm at all in calling and checking - this close to the hearing date they may not send out the copies until almost the day of the hearing.

In any case, take a spare copy of everything you sent so it can be photocopied on the day if necessary.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• zjturner
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 months ago #43423 by zjturner
Replied by zjturner on topic Re:worried now, should i call and check?
Hi Steve, thanks so much for that, i was too nervous to bother them, so i thought i'd better see if it was a good idea on here first.

I don't know why i'm such a nervous wreck! :blush:

It appears they haven't been logged into their system yet, but the advisor didn't seem too concerned, she said to make sure i had a copy of them on the day and she'd get Cardiff to call me back tomorrow, just in case they have got them.

I'm a bit annoyed i didn't send them recorded delivery now, i normally send everything recorded, but i wanted to get them sent quickly and our post office is hardly open so i chanced it. :(

I just wanted them to have time to digest all 5 pages to get an idea of what this means to me...oh well..que sera sera!

Thanks again Steve

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.