× Members

Disabled dad ‘gutted’ after losing Motabilty car.

• pata1
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 months ago #43664 by pata1
Hi Dave,

Incidentally your post of complaint was not deleted by me, it was deleted by another moderator, as is their right since as is explained in the FAQ that posts which criticise another moderator or any decisions they make must not
be posted in the forum, but sent to Steve Donnison by e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for him to deal with.

I hasten to add, I have no ill feeling towards you. I am merely carrying out my role as a moderator. You have every right to complain to Steve, if you wish.

However, I have treated you no worse nor better than I would any other member.

As I said previously, less than 1 in 400 posts are not approved or deleted which suggests that we get things right most of the time.

Kind regards.

Pat
The topic has been locked.
  • originaldave
13 years 3 months ago #43667 by originaldave
pata1 wrote:

Hi Dave,

Incidentally your post of complaint was not deleted by me, it was deleted by another moderator, as is their right since as is explained in the FAQ that posts which criticise another moderator or any decisions they make must not
be posted in the forum, but sent to Steve Donnison by e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for him to deal with.

I hasten to add, I have no ill feeling towards you. I am merely carrying out my role as a moderator. You have every right to complain to Steve, if you wish.

However, I have treated you no worse nor better than I would any other member.

As I said previously, less than 1 in 400 posts are not approved or deleted which suggests that we get things right most of the time.

Kind regards.

Pat

We might have to agree to dissagre have contacted steve with my concerns ... I have no ill feelings just a sense of not being treated fair.. and as for nurses been married to a staff nurse for 24 years :) (now just finished another BA and off to do MA and never returning to NHS!)
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #43668 by Gordon
I think that the discussion in this thread has run its course, and everything has been asked and answered, so I am locking this thread to further posts.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Gordon.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.