× Members

ESA REVIEW?RENEWAL SENT!HELP!

• moppleinga
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 weeks ago #49925 by moppleinga
ESA REVIEW?RENEWAL SENT!HELP! was created by moppleinga
:(
hi, i have been on esa for m.e. for about a year and a half, under the evidence ive been ill since 1999! and also get dla for this as i cant really walk etc. TODAY I GOT SENT A RENEWAL FORM FOR ESA? thew original claim had NO end date.
i got dla but got refused esa and had to win it through appeal. i had a good doctor on my side. now ive moved and dont have such a great doctor at all, theyre all a bit snooty. i found out my notes from all my long term hospital stays are missing from my notes so the new doctors dont have much to go on anyway.
The esa medical was disgusting, really bitchy and nasty and painful. i took wks to recover from her repeatedly sqeezing my legs. now today i am just abotu starting to relax though my dla is up for renewal in 2 yrs time, and i get a review esa form throught eh post?
im terrified and annoyed. they have all the evidence already, the doctors and physio back up everything. my condition is chronic. and it states that on everything so i dont get why or how.
i want to just put in the boxes-no change .... see previous form and evidence. but am scared of another medical form atos the doctors from hell. this is so horrible because unless i actually get a period fo time unharrrassed i might actually start to get a bit better but everytime this happens. size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #49930 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA REVIEW?RENEWAL SENT!HELP!
moppleinga

I doubt it is any comfort, but you have actually been quite lucky to go so long without a re-assessment, most Members are averaging 6-12 months, and it is often only three months after a successful appeal.

Did you get a Statement of Reasons from your ESA appeal? This will list the reasons why the Tribunal found in your favour.

How has your condition been since the previous decison, 18 months ago? I am assuming the same or worse! Do you have, or can you get, evidence to support this assertion.

Have you read the ESA guides in the Members area, these explain how to translate your disabilities into something meaningful with regard to the ESA tests.

You should think about getting face to face advice from your local CAB or Welfare Rights, they will have experience of these situations.

If we can help, please come back to the forums.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.