× Members

copy of report about my ESA,DLA "Award"

More
12 years 11 months ago #56692 by Sorensen
copy of report about my ESA,DLA "Award" was created by Sorensen
I was put in the WRAG in March.Is it to late to ask for how they came to this decision in writing? If it is not who or where do i write,phone ect?.I was also "awarded" the low rate of mobility for DLA.Could i also find out the reasons ect in writing for this.I suffer from mental health problems.this is why i did not do it sooner as all the stress of the process made me ill'er than "normal".Thanx Adam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Korky
12 years 11 months ago #56697 by Korky
Replied by Korky on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA "Award"
Hi Adam :)

Sory I can't help with the ESA query. I too have only been awarded LRC for DLA even though I sent a report from an independant consultant, and they wrote on their report that my mum cares for me on a day to day basis. So I don't know how the Decision Maker can disregard that, does anyone? :lol:

Any replies from anyone with similar reports that the DM has ignored would be appreciated. That is why I have asked for a reconsideraton. :(

Good luck Adam whatever the outcome from Korky.

More
12 years 11 months ago #56712 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA
Orror Brow wrote:

I was put in the WRAG in March.Is it to late to ask for how they came to this decision in writing? If it is not who or where do i write,phone ect?.

You can request your ESA medical report from your local DWP offiice, either by phone or letter, it usually takes 3-4 days .

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 11 months ago #56747 by Sorensen
Replied by Sorensen on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA
thank you Gordon.could i do it for the DLA too?

More
12 years 11 months ago #56768 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA
Orror Brow wrote:

thank you Gordon.could i do it for the DLA too?

Yes, I believe so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.