× Members

Question re Support group, no assessment

More
12 years 9 months ago #60984 by pauldcox3
Replied by pauldcox3 on topic Re:Question re Support group, no assessment
Laika wrote:

Hi,

I have just been placed in the support group with no assessment (IS to ESA migration, new ESA50). I found the guides here very useful - thank you, and thank you to all the moderators for the hard work you put into the forum.

I sent a copy of my completed ESA50 to my local BDC at the same time as returning the ESA50 to Atos.

It would be very helpful for me to know on what grounds I was put into the support group, and, more importantly, when the review date is for reassessment.

I was wondering if anyone knew if this decision would have been made via Atos (I don't know if this happens without an assessment), or if it would have bypassed Atos and been made directly by the DWP decision maker. If I write to my local BDC would I ask for a 'statement of reasons' and would this include the review date?

Thank you for your help.

Laika

Pardon my ignorance but who are 'BDC'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #60986 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Question re Support group, no assessment
Benefit Delivery Centre.

It's the part of the DWP that handles claims and queries.

More
12 years 9 months ago #60988 by pauldcox3
Replied by pauldcox3 on topic Re:Question re Support group, no assessment
Doh!!!

Many thanks Derek.

• Laika
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago #60991 by Laika
Thank you Derek.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.