× Members

Support group,no review date?

More
12 years 7 months ago #65391 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Support group,no review date?
lisadg wrote:

Letter has just been sent of recorded delivery,Does it take a long time recieve the copy of the esa85a back from them?

If at all they send it

The majority are sent out by return of post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #68295 by J
Replied by J on topic Re:Support group,no review date?
hi lisa i think that once you are put into a support group thats it you dont need a review date.
jackie

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #68299 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Support group,no review date?
jackie
nihat wrote:

hi lisa i think that once you are put into a support group thats it you dont need a review date.
jackie

Sorry J,

I think we all wish that was the case.

Unfortunately, even claimants put into the support group face reviews.

We have seen members who have been put into the support group, then received 0 points in their next assessment.

See this post here. :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=68235#68235

Theoretically people in the support group should be given longer review periods.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 6 months ago #68312 by J
does anyone know how long you have to wait once you have sent your LCWRA form off you get a repley? i sent my husbands off nearly 4 weeks ago and we havent had a phonecall or nothing jackie

More
12 years 6 months ago #68314 by J
jackie
:jackie nihat wrote:

does anyone know how long you have to wait once you have sent your LCWRA form off you get a repley? i sent my husbands off nearly 4 weeks ago and we havent had a phonecall or nothing jackie

:unsure:

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #68318 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Support group,no review date?
jackie
nihat wrote:

Hi J,

If you mean your ESA50 questionnaire, I can't give a definitive answer to your question.

We have noticed in recent times that it is taking much longer on average to receive any notification after submitting ones ESA50.

cheers

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.