× Members

Income support review form, scared

• welshgirl
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69140 by welshgirl
Income support review form, scared was created by welshgirl
Hi all,

I need someone is advice, i came home from hospital friday to find a brown envelope on my floor, i opened it and it was an A2 form for income support i filled it in and posted it yesterday, but i am really scared, the reason i get income support is i am in full time education and a care leaver, i am 20 years old.

I also get DLA LRM and HRC will i lose the income support and will they try and put me on esa??

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago #69145 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Income support review form, scared
welshgirl wrote:

Hi all,

I need someone is advice, i came home from hospital friday to find a brown envelope on my floor, i opened it and it was an A2 form for income support i filled it in and posted it yesterday, but i am really scared, the reason i get income support is i am in full time education and a care leaver, i am 20 years old.

I also get DLA LRM and HRC will i lose the income support and will they try and put me on esa??

Thanks in advance

Hi welshgirl

I've searched the forums and found the following which may be of help.

If you have any further general questions, please let us know.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=10&id=59729

Kind regards

Michael

More
12 years 6 months ago #69148 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Income support review form, scared
Further information about form A2 can be read HERE.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 6 months ago #69346 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:Income support review form, scared
Hi welshgirl

As a care leaver you should have an allocated social worker from your local authority social work team which is supposed to provide advice & assistance etc to all care leavers between the ages of 16 to 25 yrs. Most LA's have a welfare benefits service which is accessed by the allocated social worker so if you have a social worker ask him/her to assist you with your benefit claim. If you haven't got an allocated social worker contact the LA in whose area you live & ask to see one.
You may have decided not to have an allocated social worker & I can understand your decision if that is the case. However, the college/university you are enrolled at should have a student welfare service so ask your course &/or personal tutor to refer you.
I wish you every success with your course & with claiming your benefits.
Kind regards
mayflower

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.