× Members

Won my appeal from wrag to SG, i think

More
12 years 5 months ago #70008 by lester
I think I have won my appeal and I would wish to thank everyone on this fantastic site, Im sure you were the reason I have been successful.

I was placed in the wrag without a medical but was so sure I should have been in the SG I appealed.

I received a letter to day " A change in the empoyment and support allowance rate payable" and on page 3 " extra money because you are in the support group"

I phoned and it was confirmed I had been placed in the SG but I would have thought I would have received proper notification of the change.

Do not give in if you are certain of your right, I have never been concerned at any stage and have found everyone I have dealt with most pleasant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #70010 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Won my appeal from wrag to SG, i think
lester wrote:

I think I have won my appeal and I would wish to thank everyone on this fantastic site, Im sure you were the reason I have been successful.

I was placed in the wrag without a medical but was so sure I should have been in the SG I appealed.

I received a letter to day " A change in the empoyment and support allowance rate payable" and on page 3 " extra money because you are in the support group"

I phoned and it was confirmed I had been placed in the SG but I would have thought I would have received proper notification of the change.

Do not give in if you are certain of your right, I have never been concerned at any stage and have found everyone I have dealt with most pleasant

Hi Lester

Brilliant news and wise advice. Thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards

Michael

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #70012 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Won my appeal from wrag to SG, i think
Good on you Lester, I'm really pleased for you. :)

You have always tried to give other members encouragment in fighting for what they are entitled to.

May I ask, was the decision changed at the reconsideration stage, without the need for a Tribunal Hearing?.

If so, what was the timescale involved?.

cheers. :)

bro58

More
12 years 5 months ago #70014 by lester
Replied by lester on topic Re:Won my appeal from wrag to SG, i think
I received my original decision to be placed in the wrag, without a medical by letter dated 26th August, I appealed within 24hrs and received my letter today, changed at reconsideration, dated 4th October, just over 5 weeks.

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #70016 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Won my appeal from wrag to SG, i think
Well done Lester, that's brilliant news! :)

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #70022 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Won my appeal from wrag to SG, i think
lester wrote:

I received my original decision to be placed in the wrag, without a medical by letter dated 26th August, I appealed within 24hrs and received my letter today, changed at reconsideration, dated 4th October, just over 5 weeks.

Thanks for the information Lester, and well done again. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.