× Members

£50 draw for freelance welfare rights survey

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #72051 by Steve Donnison
£50 draw for freelance welfare rights survey was created by Steve Donnison
Many thanks to all of you who completed the trial survey form.

It was really helpful to see your responses and we've made a number of changes to the survey - particularly in terms of setting out what we have in mind - as a result.

The final version of the survey is now online

If you completed the pilot survey there's no need to complete this one in order to be entered for the £50 prize draw, you'll be entered automatically if you gave your email address. (Though you are very welcome to complete it again if you wish).

Everyone else is welcome to complete it now - it will also be featured in this Thursday's newsletter as well.

Thanks again,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Steve Donnison.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #72133 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:£50 draw for freelance welfare rights survey
bump

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 5 months ago #72184 by Derek4
bump

More
12 years 5 months ago #72189 by SusanH
I'm a bit of a techno ludite, never communicated with people 'online' before this week, and on this site, so please forgive my lack of knowledge but what, if anything, does 'bump' mean?

More
12 years 5 months ago #72193 by Gordon
SusanH wrote:

I'm a bit of a techno ludite, never communicated with people 'online' before this week, and on this site, so please forgive my lack of knowledge but what, if anything, does 'bump' mean?

Threads in the forum are sorted by the time of the last message posted, with the most recent at the top of the list.

Bump, as in "bump it to the top" is simply a convenient phrase to include in a new message when we want to bring a thread back to the top of the list.

Hope this explains it.

Gordon

• pete17971
12 years 5 months ago #72229 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:£50 draw for freelance welfare rights survey
moved to top of forum bump

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.