× Members

Hi,I had my Atos medical yesterday.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #87932 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:Hi,I had my Atos medical yesterday.
Hi i had my medical 7 weeks ago today and i,m still waiting a decision good luck with it though.

CV
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• John
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #87963 by John
Replied by John on topic Re:Hi,I had my Atos medical yesterday.
The ESA50 form does'nt ask if you are going to be away from home.It asks "tell us times or dates when you cannot go to a face-to-face assesment".It could be that your "carer" is away or not available on the dates you give.It does'nt ask why you won't be available.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 9 months ago #87968 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Hi,I had my Atos medical yesterday.
That is true. However, people on - or applying for - ESA are supposed to inform DWP of any ocasions they will be away from home overnight.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 9 months ago #87969 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Hi,I had my Atos medical yesterday.
John wrote:

The ESA50 form does'nt ask if you are going to be away from home.It asks "tell us times or dates when you cannot go to a face-to-face assesment".It could be that your "carer" is away or not available on the dates you give.It does'nt ask why you won't be available.

But the ESA40 pamphlet does :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• sandra
  • Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #87984 by sandra
Replied by sandra on topic Re:Hi,I had my Atos medical yesterday.
I never knew or ever heard that i was to let anyone know if i was going away from home. I am claiming the transfer fro Incapacity Benifit to ESA and needed to tell them a date that i wouldn't be available for a medical but i just had a look at the pamphlet that came with the my letter and ther is nothing on there about informing them when you go away

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.