× Members

ESA WRAG GROUP TO SUPPORT GROUP AFTER 7 MONTHS

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #115802 by noseyboy
Gladto hear that at least some are gaining sucess in appeals against the DWP descion for EASA I appealed last year and had my appeal heard jut before christmas and it was allowed and I have been placed in the support group with recomendation that I not reassesed due to the fact I have chronic breathing problems with a lung function of only 30%. Now I have to go through the PIP process any advice welcome as not looking forward to scrutiny and medicals.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #115811 by Gordon

Carol wrote: Gladto hear that at least some are gaining sucess in appeals against the DWP descion for EASA I appealed last year and had my appeal heard jut before christmas and it was allowed and I have been placed in the support group with recomendation that I not reassesed due to the fact I have chronic breathing problems with a lung function of only 30%. Now I have to go through the PIP process any advice welcome as not looking forward to scrutiny and medicals.

Congratulations on being placed in the Support Group.

I am afraid that the DWP operate a policy of re-assessing claimants every three years at the most and often earlier, it is possible for an assessment to be done without the issuing of an ESA50 although this is extremely rare and it is certainly possible for one to be done without a face to face assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.