× Members

DLA & IB to ESA support group, no med, for CFS/FM

• sonification
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #100829 by sonification
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I was re-awarded DLA high rate mobility and middle rate care for 2 yrs and moved from IB to ESA without a medical - have requested an ESA85a and LT54 as no info in letter about when I'll be reassessed or what descriptors the award was based on.

Also, I waited for the ESA decision for 4 months, so if you're still waiting, don't despair; it may be a good thing.

I have CFS, fibromyalgia and chronic migraines (5 to 7) a wk, so if you have any of these illnesses, follow the guides on this web site and you will get the right result.

Big Love to You All & good luck

Liz
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #100837 by slugsta
That is great news, thank you for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• trybesty555
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #100839 by trybesty555
Replied by trybesty555 on topic DLA & IB to ESA support group, no med, for CFS/FM
I cannot seem to find the guide liones :blush:
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 2 weeks ago #100850 by bro58

trybesty555 wrote: I cannot seem to find the guide liones :blush:

Hi t555,

Which Guidelines are you looking for, are they our :

ESA Claims Guides ?

If not, please repost to this topic. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.