× Members

esa appeal from wrag to support grou

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #107926 by mancsmen
Replied by mancsmen on topic esa appeal from wrag to support grou
what is the enhanced disability premium
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #107929 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa appeal from wrag to support grou

blue wrote: what is the enhanced disability premium

It is paid to claimants eligible for ESA(IR) who are either receiving DLA High Rate Care or are in the Support Group, as you now are. It is an extra £15.15 for a single person or £21.75 for a couple every week (2013 rates).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 8 months ago #107932 by mancsmen
thaks again, i did not know about that premium. keep up the great work you all do on this site

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #108344 by mancsmen
evening guys, do i have to notify whoever that i should now receive enhanced disability benefit on top of the ESA SG or will it be done automatic by dwp. i was also advised by the tribunal judge at my ESA appeal to apply for hig rate care element of dla, which i currently receive low rate. so i have done that and now await the response
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 7 months ago #108354 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa appeal from wrag to support grou

blue wrote: evening guys, do i have to notify whoever that i should now receive enhanced disability benefit on top of the ESA SG or will it be done automatic by dwp. i was also advised by the tribunal judge at my ESA appeal to apply for hig rate care element of dla, which i currently receive low rate. so i have done that and now await the response

It should be paid automatically, it usually takes the DWP about six weeks to process the result of an appeal and to change the payments that the claimant is receiving, you should receive an updated payments letter about the same time, I think the EDP is referred to as the Disability Income Guarantee on the letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mancsmen

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #108460 by mancsmen
hi mods, i received benefit award today from dwp which states that they have paid ESA SG backdated to 20 july last year after tribunal states i should have been in that group from that date. yet the letter states they have paid the first payment which includes arrears of 202.10p. i have tried contacting them as i am sure it should be more than that, but no answer from them. could you shed some light on this for me please
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.