× Members

esa appeal from wrag to support grou

More
10 years 7 months ago #108853 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa appeal from wrag to support grou

blue wrote: thanks for your prompt response, but my mother gets low care for me as i am not allowed to use a cooker due to weakness of my hands that have a tendency to make me drop anything

Forgive me, but I am confused :)

In your initial post this afternoon you said you were now receiving middle rate care and Attendance Allowance only has two rates; middle and high!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #108854 by mancsmen
Replied by mancsmen on topic esa appeal from wrag to support grou
i get mid rate care of dla, ma gets attendance allow
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 7 months ago #108856 by Gordon

blue wrote: i get mid rate care of dla, ma gets attendance allow

So it sounds like both of you may be eligible for SDP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #108868 by mancsmen
sorry about the mix up this afternoon gordon. yes i get HMC and now MCC of dla, and my mother receives attendance allowance but im not sure that she will get SDP as she receives no pension credit.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 7 months ago #108873 by Gordon

blue wrote: sorry about the mix up this afternoon gordon. yes i get HMC and now MCC of dla, and my mother receives attendance allowance but im not sure that she will get SDP as she receives no pension credit.

It is possible that she will not, but the SDP will increase the amount of Pension Credit that she can claim and may bring it in to payment, also PC is one of the most under-claimed benefits, so I would not be surprised if she was already eligible, but it will depend on her personal circumstances.

Gordon

More
10 years 7 months ago #108879 by mancsmen
thanks very much for your reply gordon, we will look into it anyway

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.