Login FormClose

10 June 2009

Have you been for an ESA medical?  If you have a mental health condition, or both physical and mental health conditions, and have obtained a copy of your report we  would really like to hear from you. 

 Medical report and coinsWe need copies of work capability assessment medical reports to help us provide training to support workers and to help us produce even more detailed information about ESA.  Any reports we use will have all the identifying information – name, address, date of birth, national insurance number, GPs and consultants names, hospital names, etc – changed or removed.  Or you can remove them yourself before you send the report to us.  Either way, there will be no possibility of you being identified.

We may also publish a sample report in the member’s area, but this will be a composite report made up from bits from several different reports to illustrate some of the main issues.

To compensate you for the cost and inconvenience of copying or scanning the report and sending it to us, we’re paying £30 for each report we accept.

If you’re interested in helping us with this, please don’t send your report yet.  Drop us an email to info@benefitsandwork.co.uk first and we’ll get back to you – we can’t accept any unsolicited reports.


Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Form Heading