× Members

Online Pip sent but not enough evidence yet

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290838 by denby
Dear Hazel, I do understand why you feel scared after the awful treatment you have had meted out to you, everyone would. However the difference compared to previous so-called assessments, is that you can have any supporter you like in on it, be it phone as most are, video or face to face. And I believe that if your nice GP will write a letter saying that any of those would cause you Overwhelming Psychological Distress [OPD in DWP-speak], you can present that as the reason why it should be a purely paper assessment. It certainly sounds as though it genuinely would cause you "OPD" to have an assessment.
I really do sympathize, having put off my claim until I only had weeks to my pension birthday.
Do keep the forum up to date as things go along, we are all rooting for you.
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Hazel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290853 by Hazel
Thank you Gary. Yes I've just read that 77% of assessments are done by phone now. Those are very helpful tips and I'll check the guide. Are you allowed to record surreptitiously (eg if just for your own use?) Or do you have to request recording equipment to record it (I think that was a thing at one time). Just working out how I could record it if I'm actually using the phone for a call. It sounds like an interrogation! But at least if it wasn't face to face and being manhandled, it would help. I'm trying to put the past out of mind now - it was going through old evidence that brought it all back.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290895 by Hazel
Thank you so much Denby.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.