× Members

2024 pip entitlement letter

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290899 by Paula64
2024 pip entitlement letter was created by Paula64
Is anyone else still waiting on their 2024 entitlement letter. I need mine to order new motability car

Thanks x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290907 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic 2024 pip entitlement letter
Hi Paula64,

Message approved in the hope that someone can help answer it for you.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paula64

More
2 weeks 18 hours ago #290936 by furrypusscat
Replied by furrypusscat on topic 2024 pip entitlement letter
I posted on here a couple of weeks ago as I hadn't received mine. I went on to phone DWP and a very nice lady said that I should receive it very soon but agreed to send a duplicate which she did. The very same day I phoned my letter dropped through my letter box. I would be inclined to phone them and check and also ask if they could send a duplicate of it due to needing it for your Motability car. I required mine for my Blue Badge renewal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paula64, C

More
1 week 4 days ago #291009 by Paula64
Replied by Paula64 on topic 2024 pip entitlement letter
Hi,

Just spoke with a lovely lady at DWP. Apparently they don't automatically send out annual entitlement letters anymore, you have to request them. She is sending me a copy today but apparently it could take upto 3 weeks for it to arrive......ludicrous. x
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

More
1 week 4 days ago #291017 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic 2024 pip entitlement letter
Hi Paula64,

Thank you for the update. They're probably trying to save on the postage stamps to fund the costs of printing the PIP vouchers should they come into effect :P

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

More
1 week 4 days ago #291020 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2024 pip entitlement letter
P

I'm sorry but what you were told is rubbish.

The DWP is legally required to inform claimants of any material changes to their benefits, this includes the uprating of benefits, including PIP.

My partner has received their letter and they most certainly did not request it.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW, C, Chris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.