× Members

Pip Success

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290910 by sha1971
Pip Success was created by sha1971
Big thank-you to Benefits and Work once again, followed your advise on how to fill in Pip review forms last July 23 , just got a Paper Based award decision arrive today in post , awarding me high rate daily needs, and standard rate mobility both for 4 years . So very HAPPY Thanks
at no time during the 10 months did I get a text message or acknowledgement by post that the received my review paper , nor did I get any information on what was happening when my award ended on Feb 2024 I had to ring and and check it was going to be extended several times , it has been total silence until now , I also sent them a new med 3 form /sick note , the one the conservatives are trying to stop or are going to stop ? showing my diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder , as a sort of up to date extra medical evidence , beginning of April, so that might of helped
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #290920 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip Success
Hi sha1971

Many congratulations on your successful PIP review. I'm glad to hear that you found the advice on how to fill in the forms so useful.

Thank you for reporting your timeline. It's always useful for members to hear of others' experiences. Some people get text messages, and others don't, unfortunately. Glad your outcome was a positive one.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lesley, KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.