× Members

2024 Inflation Increases not paid on Universal Credit

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #290912 by MuttonJeff
I’ve just received my UC and LCWRA payments in respect of 31st March to 29th April at the same rate, yet surely this month should have been increased from 6th April for the inflation rate announced? Has this happened to others or are you receiving the increase?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #290917 by Gordon
MJ

I'm afraid the UC rate increases only apply from the first full payment period following the date of the increase, they are not prorated, so your next payment will be the first that qualifies for the increase.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.