We support both claimants and professionals. These are just some of the organisations who have subscribed to Benefits and Work:
- Royal College of Nursing
- Spinal Injuries Association
- Chesterfield Law Centre
- Stephenson’s Solicitors
- Birmingham Citizens Advice Bureau
- Manchester City Council Sensory Provision Team
Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
Sounds improbable, doesn't it? But it's true.
What's also true is that when it comes to claiming DLA, relying on common sense could mean missing out on hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds a year.
Free DLA tips and tactics
To find out more about DLA for window shopping, just complete the boxes below.
We’ll email you our 7 Top Daily DLA Tips absolutely free and with no obligation whatsoever. We'll also sign you up for our completely free monthly benefits newsletter.
We won’t use your email address for any other purpose and under no circumstances will we pass it on to anyone else.
The Seven Daily DLA Tips include information on:
- The simplest way to get an award of DLA.
- Why using your worst day is the worst DLA advice.
- There are no magic DLA words, but there are material DLA numbers.
- Dealing with 'detective' doctors.
- Why you should stay silent until the pen stops moving.
- Claimed DLA before and been turned down?
We get frequent feedback from people saying 'If only I'd found Benefits and Work before!'
Because, as a barrister and a leading welfare rights author
and trainer, we know about the commonest errors and biggest pitfalls that ca
use so many DLA claims to fail. And we make sure our members avoid them.
So, even if you've been turned down before, that doesn't mean you won't succeed if you try again with our support.
Whilst you're waiting for your confirmation email to arrive, why not find out more about how Benefits and Work can help with: