× Members

no call back by deadline from case manager

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #125554 by jigzy
Hi was looking for some advide after a decision was made on sept 17th regarding my sons pip I received a letter stating that I would have a call from cm explaining reasons why he went from full rate dla low rate mobility to just low rate mobility on pip . however I did not have a call back within the weekly timescale that the dwp allocated after weeks of ringing and chasing it up being told do no post any eveidence to support my mandatory request until after I had spoke to case manager .. however after mandy anxious days I decided to post all evidence I had and put it in writing that im requesting a mandatory reconsideration the last time I spoe with dwp they were sending urgent email for my call back today is the end of the month time scale !! where do I go from here
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #125555 by

d.s wrote: Hi was looking for some advide after a decision was made on sept 17th regarding my sons pip I received a letter stating that I would have a call from cm explaining reasons why he went from full rate dla low rate mobility to just low rate mobility on pip . however I did not have a call back within the weekly timescale that the dwp allocated after weeks of ringing and chasing it up being told do no post any eveidence to support my mandatory request until after I had spoke to case manager .. however after mandy anxious days I decided to post all evidence I had and put it in writing that im requesting a mandatory reconsideration the last time I spoe with dwp they were sending urgent email for my call back today is the end of the month time scale !! where do I go from here

hi d.s.

If you have posted your written formal request for an MR to The DWP :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Then your right to an MR should be protected, as the MR request should arrive at The DWP PIP Office by close of business, one calender month from the date of The PIP Decision Notice letter.

If the DWP do not contact you within the month deadline, this will not have an adverse affect on your MR rights if you have submitted the request within the deadline.

MR's are taking much longer to process than originally promised.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by .

More
9 years 6 months ago #125556 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic no call back by deadline from case manager
I was in the same situation. I did not get the call to discuss decision so I sent off MR request and evidence to support my challenge within the time limit by signed for post. They've had it almost four weeks now and I haven't heard anything so I'm patiently waiting ...........
The following user(s) said Thank You: jigzy

More
9 years 6 months ago #125742 by mb
I rang up 10 days ago and have chased up only to be told that
My case is being looked at and they will phone ne asap.im still waitingto ask for a MR is there a form i need to fill out.

Thankyou.

More
9 years 6 months ago #125743 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic no call back by deadline from case manager

mb wrote: I rang up 10 days ago and have chased up only to be told that
My case is being looked at and they will phone ne asap.im still waitingto ask for a MR is there a form i need to fill out.

Thankyou.

There is no form to request an MR, you can make the request over the phone but we recommend confirming it in writing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 6 months ago #125810 by jigzy
Replied by jigzy on topic no call back by deadline from case manager
today I got my call back after just over 5 weeks of officially asking for a MR after i made a phone call , however if I had listened to them and not posted any evidence in before the monthly time scale I don't think I would have , I never received the initial call back from the case manager as stated in first decision letter and today was told that's because this one overided that call . I originally was told I couldn't not submit any evidence until that phone call had taken place ... am I glad I didn't listen to that ! so now I just await the MR decision how long that takes ... will let u know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.